- Don't Help Your Kids With Their Homework - The Atlantic
- Parents, are you doing your child's homework? WTOP
- When Parents Do Kids’ Homework The
- When and How Much Parents Should Help
Don't Help Your Kids With Their Homework - The Atlantic
NEW YORK - Parents who help their children with homework think they have it bad with wacky new math in the lower grades.
Parents, are you doing your child's homework? WTOP
– Store shelves are packed with notebooks, crayons and pencils as Oklahoma students prepare to head back to the classroom.
When Parents Do Kids’ Homework The
The sheer volume of the homework assned, the amount of “help” that many parents give their children, to the discomfort I feel in allowing my children to do their homework themselves, all these things stress me out to no end. When the assnment was done and turned in I was the only parent who spoke up and admitted that had I not helped the project would not, could not, have been done.
When and How Much Parents Should Help
I’m not doing my kid’s homework for him; it’s not going to happen.
Parents doing homework:
Rating: 94 / 100
Overall: 92 Rates